DnB Atmospheric Drum and Bass: "Tide"

hello MN. i like your track, too. very nice relaxing flow and chill atmo. i think you should have a look at var. freq. ranges. the drums sees nice to me, clear and shiny, well done. other parts are ducked at times, not sure this effect is desired, pls check. to my liking it would add some vocal hooks to complete the track. nice stuff mate! cheers to cologne ! :)

Hey guys,
thank you for your positive feedback, i'm glad to hear that! :)

@ Maschinistom: Thanks & Yes you're right - i should spend some time for checking frequences / mastering... i have problems with it often. Are there any good tutorials/articles/book for that topic?
Vocals are a good idea, but i won't do it for this track, i think - but i currently work on a dark 140 bpm Track with some vocals in it ... i will upload it soon.
Also thank you for following me on Soundcloud, i will check your music later! :) Cheers to Tokyo!

@ Maschinistom: Thanks & Yes you're right - i should spend some time for checking frequences / mastering... i have problems with it often. Are there any good tutorials/articles/book for that topic?

Yea, this is an unsolved mystery for me. Watched a few videos and read articles, but I guess this is just a thing of experience.

Vocals are a good idea, but i won't do it for this track, i think - but i currently work on a dark 140 bpm Track with some vocals in it ... i will upload it soon.
Also thank you for following me on Soundcloud, i will check your music later! :) Cheers to Tokyo!

Welcome buddy! Check YouTube, there are tons of good tutorial videos tapping into the freq. topic.

OK, thank you again!
I have a pair of ADAM F5 (neutral/clinical sound) in my bedroom which i use for mastering. Additionaly i check it on my DENON F109 (warm sound) and my Shure SE215 in-ears (a lot o bass). If they all sound fine, i'm satisfied :D

Any other opinions on my track? :)

I really like the idea, i'm all on board for simple ideas having interesting outcomes, and i love chillout stuff like this vibe, but I feel like the drums are a bit bland, not particularly drums that are crafted for drum and bass but more all purpose drums. They could be way tighter. but yeah its nice

Nice vibe and sounding good overall. Agree with d-low that the drums are a little bland and regimented.

Enjoyed listening to it. Nice job.

Back
Top Bottom