ATM magazine

collymore

Hi,
Does anyone now a phone number or email were I can reach somebody at ATM magazine, since they keep withdraw money from my account and I have not recieved any issue since april 2009. The number on there homepage does not work either does there email.

thanks for your help

this is about the 6th identical story Iv heard about ATM

dont think I'll be subscribing any time soon

Thanks sicx....but this is the homepage which still are active and all it do is take your money when you subcribe...you will not recieve any issues. and the contact number and email don't work.

yeah i bet they would reply to that! just email them saying u would like to advertise ur shop or something and ask for a contact number, then post it on their facebook wall! that'll learn em!

....Or you could cancel the direct debit with your bank (assuming that's the arrangement you have with ATM)? Unfortunately direct debits are a bitch because once a company has your account details they can dip into your account at any point in the future (even once you've cancelled it) in full knowledge no one's going to take them to court over a few quid...

If it crops up again tell your bank who should refund any payments made to ATM after the date you cancelled the direct debit with them. If ATM keep 'dipping' then write to them asking them to write you a letter confirming they've wiped your data from their records...

Always try to pay with standing orders if possible...

Last edited:
Had exactly the same problem!! Forgot I subscribed and had 2 years taken out so far. I payed with paypal and have complained to them and managed to get 1 years back and they are looking into the other for me! wankers!

---------- Post added at 22:02 ---------- Previous post was at 22:00 ----------

Just checked out their FACEBOOK page and it seems there are ripping everyone off. Need to get some sort of group attack going on somehow

Had exactly the same problem!! Forgot I subscribed and had 2 years taken out so far. I payed with paypal and have complained to them and managed to get 1 years back and they are looking into the other for me! wankers!

---------- Post added at 22:02 ---------- Previous post was at 22:00 ----------

Just checked out their FACEBOOK page and it seems there are ripping everyone off. Need to get some sort of group attack going on somehow

that was exactly what happend....called paypal today when I realised that ATM have withdrawn more cash...and they said that they could not help me. There must be some kind of a way to get in contact with ATM

The way I did it was to raise an official dispute through my paypal account page rather than ringing. Think it has to be within 28 days of the payment going out though. The mag is still running so there must be a working contact somewhere!!?

I've never used paypal but if you look at their user agreement (13.5 & 13.6) it looks you have 45 days to raise a dispute and escalate it.

https://cms.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/m...ll&locale.x=en_GB#13. PayPal Buyer Protection

Not sure how you can take it back a year unless it was one payment?

---------- Post added at 23:52 ---------- Previous post was at 23:04 ----------

Just had a look at their facebook...what a bunch of cunts!

Seeing as they're trading out of an address in Brick Lane might be worth calling Tower Hamlets Trading Standards on Tel: 020 7364 5008. They might at least give you some good advice...

Last edited:
Stranger and stranger...

ATM'S last magazine from the owner of http://www.atm-mag.com/index.php?fullsite was published in april last year. You can still buy a revamped ATM from http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=ATM90 so it's probably changed hands. If you really want to contact them then you could always buy a copy (painful as that sounds) and see if the new owners will give you their details...

The e-mail associated with that paypal account is jason@totalmerchandise.co.uk so I guess that's the fucker that paypal have been giving your money to! The website also wants you to send cheques and postal orders to a PO Box in Southend (which has to be rented near where you live or your business is based) so I guess that's where he lives.

I would say happy hunting mate but tbh unless you're looking to take them to court I dont see the point...stick with paypal.

Last edited:
Thanks for ll your reseach....the f***** taken my money is however not jason from total merchandise, but a Ryan Perry at ATM. He was properbly the former owner of ATM. I contacted Juno record since they sell ATM as well, but they could not give me any contact..strangely enough. Let you guys now if I find the f*****

Wouldn't ATM be distributed by a company though? I'm pretty sure SRD might distribute the mag actually.

ATM went downhill when Jordan V took it over from Frenzic.

I know Jordan V don't have it now but the quality and service doesn't sound like it's got any better.

Shame as ATM was the best mag around, still got hundreds of them ranging back to issue 3.

Wouldn't ATM be distributed by a company though? I'm pretty sure SRD might distribute the mag actually.

Thnaks, I contacted Warner which used to be there distributor..but not they tried to help without succes. Have just called SRD...they will try to find a email...but in the beginning did they say that they not had any contact person at ATM...sound strange to me

Back
Top Bottom