ATM Issue 61 - Out Now!!

ATM

ATM ISSUE 61

ATM Issue 61 should be in your shops now, rammed with more goodness than an Amsterdam working girl! Features for this issue include: Andy C (Front Cover), Fresh & Adam F, Bassline Smith & Drumsound, SP MC, Clipz, D Kay, A Trak, Rennie Pilgrem, Fierce, Break, Nightbreed and many more.

Elsewhere you can find:-
Hive’s studio tips, What’s in Omni Trio’s crates, Our guide to how to make it as a DJ, The top D&B albums ever!

Artificial Intelligence & MC Lowqui take care of the excellent cover CD this issue featuring tracks from the likes of High Contrast, Conrad & Makoto, Roni Size, Commix, Logistics, Zinc, Total Science, D Bridge and of course A.I. themselves.

Along with our feature on breaking through as a DJ we are rolling out a competition that will give one DJ a set at a top night every issue. Promotions included are: HOSPITALITY (Cardiff & London), DRIVE BY (Bristol), HOMEGROWN (Birmingham), METROPOLIS (Manchester), METROPHONIC (Liverpool), SNEAK (Sheffield), DETONATE (Nottingham), MELTDOWN (Brighton)

For a peak of what’s inside the new issue and what you may have missed, check the updated website at www.atm-mag.com
ATM Magazine is available in all good stockists worldwide, to purchase online using the Paypal system, please click here http://www.atm-mag.co.uk/subscription.htm

hive's studio tips were pretty cool. made me really wish i had a mixer to go along with all my software.

ATM said:
ATM ISSUE 61

Artificial Intelligence & MC Lowqui take care of the excellent cover CD this issue featuring tracks from the likes of High Contrast, Conrad & Makoto, Roni Size, Commix, Logistics, Zinc, Total Science, D Bridge and of course A.I. themselves.

Anyone be kind enough to post up the tracklisting for this one - housemates were kind enough to throw away my copy of the magazine (n) and I'm really loving this cd - great for an mc not to go into overkill over everytune.

Orbit887 said:
Anyone be kind enough to post up the tracklisting for this one - housemates were kind enough to throw away my copy of the magazine (n) and I'm really loving this cd - great for an mc not to go into overkill over everytune.

here you go orbit - cheers for the feedback

A.I - Switch On
Makoto/MC Conrad - Golden Girl
High Contrast - Persistance of Memory
Commix- N Disco
TC1 & Stress Level feat. Jenna G - Lost in Music
Logistics - Together
Tali - Airport Lounge (A.I remix)
Zinc - Flim (Calibre remix)
Roni Size - Come and Play
Q Project - Voices
A.I - Though the Gate