ATL Dnb Dude 'ere~

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Oexius, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Oexius

Oexius New Member

Hi
    I'm from Atlanta
    Nice to meet you
    I love dnb, hence the reason I joined this forum
    I also produce dnb, I'm just starting out and I hope to get better
    Anyway, hope to make some good memories here!~

2. elspectro29

elspectro29 Taking applications for European green card wife

Greetings from much farther north on I-85

3. Abstract Design

Abstract Design New Member

Shalom, I am Mr. Kessler.

It's good to see another American dnb fan and producer, I am as well.
    What kind of dnb do you like? I make a lot of it (Jungle, neurofunk, minimal, etc.), but I prefer Minimal.
    My biggest influences are currently Interline, Clarity, The Untouchables, dBridge, Dillinja, Ed Rush & Optical, and Rift among many others.
    Hopefully there will be more Americans getting into the dnb scene, because I didn't name anyone from the states...

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

[MENTION=100695]Oexius[/MENTION] welcome, please post something streaming in new talent forum under production, im sure many people would be interested in hearing your stuff!!
    [MENTION=100700]Abstract Design[/MENTION] hey bud, dont post your tune in someone elses thread unless asked to ok? and if you do its better if youre in new talent, but like i said dont spam. and having said that, i will listen to your thing and write some feedback on your profile wall right now. just remove the link ok.

5. Oexius

Oexius New Member

[MENTION=100352]elspectro29[/MENTION] ah I-85, such a great highway to get stuck in traffic on the way to school :'D Greetings as well, how are you [MENTION=100700]Abstract Design[/MENTION] Yea, I was hoping to find some more American Dnb lovers here :3. Personally I like liquid, neurofunk, jungle, and commercial dnb. My influences would probably be people like Netsky, Chase and Status, Muzzy, Camo & Krooked, Danny Byrd, and Noisia. I hope the dnb scene gets bigger here too, I'd love to go to a DNB concert like Hospitality or something. [MENTION=90]logikz[/MENTION]. Thank you for the welcome, I've posted a remix of mine in the new talent section, I'd love to get some feedback on it :>

Thank you all for the welcomes~

6. elspectro29

elspectro29 Taking applications for European green card wife

Heh, I'm at the north end of it in Virginia. It's pretty quiet compared to the rest of it. I-95 on the other hand...

7. I-Son LeFils

I-Son LeFils Member

Welcome & nice to mee you !!
    Share your soundcloud !!