at the end of the day

logikz

I Am Not The King
'at the end of the day' is a warning flag for me.
i always found it in the same league as 'clearly'.
anyone who starts their sentence with either does not have a leg to stand on,
its the premise for a logical fallacy.

Saint

VIP Junglist
'at the end of the day' is a warning flag for me.
i always found it in the same league as 'clearly'.
anyone who starts their sentence with either does not have a leg to stand on,
its the premise for a logical fallacy.

Clearly you're wrong, at the end of the day.

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Also "I'm not being funny but...", that means that something which is a whole pile of opinionated is about to follow...

And don't get me started on "You know I'm not racist but..." yeah, you heard that one, that means some real fucking bonafide right wing NF bullshit is on it's way out of their mouth...

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
Also "I'm not being funny but...", that means that something which is a whole pile of opinionated is about to follow...

And don't get me started on "You know I'm not racist but..." yeah, you heard that one, that means some real fucking bonafide right wing NF bullshit is on it's way out of their mouth...

Then again "To be Honest with you..." pisses me off a little. Why would you need to say that???

Greg P

VIP Junglist
"No offence" now there's a fucking beauty of a pointless thing to say - only ever used before someone says something really fucking offensive

DeployFX

Some others I can't stand....

"I listen to everything" - No you don't you damn liar, I bet if I see inside your CD case it's nothing but pop shit and R&B.

"In my opinion" - No shit it's your opinion otherwise you wouldn't be saying it. Sometimes you have to say this for the morons who don't understand that this is always implied, especially on a message board where people tend to be anal if this is not said.

"I just wanna be friends" - How about I don't wanna see you in my line of sight after making a fool out of myself. :D

Top Bottom