at stu

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
when is the nearest breakneck night to the 30th of september as its my birthday, bad ace should be interested in this too as its his as well :pat:

Indi said:
when is the nearest breakneck night to the 30th of september as its my birthday, bad ace should be interested in this too as its his as well :pat:
I actually saw the flyer for this the other day so here goes..

Friday 24th September 2004 - 2100 till 0200

Zinc & Dynamite MC / SDM Vs. Triple M / MC Freestyle / Charge / MC 3D and special guest for the night, Bad Ace Inc.

£8 before 22:30, £10 after

Looking good :slayer:

sdm said:

Zinc & Dynamite MC / SDM Vs. Triple M / MC Freestyle / Charge / MC 3D and special guest for the night, Bad Ace Inc.

Oooooo-Weeeeee! Gonna be the biggest, baddest night - Will Zinc be given the option of some 3 deck shenagins? (yn)

An if im gonna be chaufferin' Badmon Aceino & the tree-dee, I betta be on teh guestlist... :rinsed:

sdm said:

£8 2 see Bad Ace I'll just pop round his house & see him put a cd on for free!!! Only joking The man is a fooking genius on the decks so South Coast watch out, & I've pnly seen Zinc onoce but he was bad so looking 4ward to this. Shout to the 3d as well you know I'm their supporting! :miss_rep:

GorDo said:
Any nervousnes disappears with a beer...along with any traces of talent tho... :/
I agree however I dissagree about the talent. I find it makes you more comfortable to do things you normaly wouldn't even do in your bedroom such as crazy cross fader cuts.

1992 said:
I agree however I dissagree about the talent. I find it makes you more comfortable to do things you normaly wouldn't even do in your bedroom such as crazy cross fader cuts.
thats what im saying. If im playin stoned, it feels like im in my bedroom,
with catastrophic results for the dancin punters....:teeth:

serious tho, on my first gig i thought i'll do it sober as a weasel. Ive never been so scared before in me life
:oops:

Soz for pissin all over your thread Indi...
:rolf:

GorDo said:
Soz for pissin all over your thread Indi...
:rolf:

no worries mate, got what i needed to know, i'm not one to stop your incredible talent of jacking a thread :not_worth

Back
Top Bottom