AT DA GYM, GETTIN YO SWOLE ON..

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
NEXT DUDE SAYS THIS ON FACEBOOK, IMA GO TO THE GYM, FUCK THE BISH HE TRYNA SKOOL, AND SMASH DAT.

AnywayI HATE WHEN DUDEZ IS ALL LIKE, OFF TO THE GYM GIRL, ON HIS STATUS I EMEDIATELY KNOW HES AT DA GYM GETTIN HIS TAN ON. AND JUST GO STEEL ON HIS MOMS AND LIL SISTER WHILE HE CATCHIN RAYS.

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
dont really care if people go to the gym. people like to work out its a hobby and its healthy. nothing else to do in a city is there? apart from sitting in a beer garden and getting fucked out your shizzle ya dizzle?

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
you don't know about pics of my food, pure nangness.

but gym is for fassys

if it bothers you that much delete them off fb though. I am at the stage where if someone posts something even mildly irritating unless they are actually good mates or I can't delete them (fam etc) they are gonzo. one chance

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
i dont see the point in posting pics of food but it doesnt really annoy me

posting pics of your bean on toast would be a bit hurr durr

as most people post a picture of nice looking food

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You know what Marklar...

Real talk, no fucking around.

Have you got learning difficulties or is it just bred into your cloth-eared, spud-farming bludclart to be such an intolerble cretin?

Every now & again you throw up a post that makes me think otherwise, but you're general spasticity makes me want to headbutt the fucking floor.

This marks my return.

& my complete and utter contempt for anybody that doesn't see eye to eye with me.

Until I get fucking bannned.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
i get annoyed by people who get annoyed about people posting on facebook that they go to the gym
oh yeah? then why do u keep posting itt? cuz you feel you need to say everything im sure. i left here like since the begining of 2012, and your post count is 1/2 what it is today, thats total fagatron shit, get off the nuts and say something descent or dont post imo, like your ring finger thread, took a turn and it was all ring finger. twas truely a turning point for you. Now, lets do a chin rub.