Astroshade at your nervous! ohh I mean service.

Astroshade

Hi!

My name i Silviu Nitescu and I go by the name of Astroshade.
I'm 23, born in Sweden and live in Gothenburg.

I've been producing music since 2007, tho I've been a big time noob until a year ago when I started learning about Mixing.
So basically I started out with trance, moved on to Hardstyle (still rollin with it) and also made a couple of "alternative" liquid DnB songs.
Imma go on making DnB, so looking forward to get to know some o y'all and please oh please, help me evolve :D

Nice to meet you guys!

Hi!

My name i Silviu Nitescu and I go by the name of Astroshade.
I'm 23, born in Sweden and live in Gothenburg.

I've been producing music since 2007, tho I've been a big time noob until a year ago when I started learning about Mixing.
So basically I started out with trance, moved on to Hardstyle (still rollin with it) and also made a couple of "alternative" liquid DnB songs.
Imma go on making DnB, so looking forward to get to know some o y'all and please oh please, help me evolve :D

Nice to meet you guys!

Welcome to the forum!

no no ill listen, im from gbg too, i can sympathize, but why on earth would you be into hardstyle? dont tell me htats a thing in fucking gbg

- - - Updated - - -

having listened to your hardstyle tune it sounds like your usual swedish bullshit cheese ebm. so that explains it. have you made any actualy drum and bass or are you only here for the community?

no no ill listen, im from gbg too, i can sympathize, but why on earth would you be into hardstyle? dont tell me htats a thing in fucking gbg

- - - Updated - - -

having listened to your hardstyle tune it sounds like your usual swedish bullshit cheese ebm. so that explains it. have you made any actualy drum and bass or are you only here for the community?

You do realize ebm is where hellektro came from, right karl?

Back
Top Bottom