Astrophonica Summer Giveaway! Free Fracture & Neptune MP3

DJFracture

Well the summer is upon us! I don't know what it's like where you are but here in London it's been amazing so far! This is the best summer we've had in a while in a while so we're feeling generous!

Here is a free download of a previously unreleased Fracture & Neptune track. It's called The Struggle and was made in about 2006/2007. So break out the BBQ and Mosquito repellent and blast it out to your neighbours...

Click here to download

Please share, but direct people to the link above. Thanks!

TheStruggle.jpg

YO M8 BIGUP FOR THE FREEBIE,BEEN CANING THE TRUNK LAST FEW MONTHS!!!!CAN U TELL ME WHEN THE LIMIT IS DUE 4 RELEASE???NICE 1!

Nice one for the freebie! Been rinsing all the astrophonica material. Also big up on the co-lab with system, siiiick tunage!

Check out the mixes on the Astrophonica site too - 'Making Plans' was THE mix on a recent boating drink/drug bender I went on. pure quailty!

Cheers Fracture!

does anyone know if the track from zero t's fabriclive is getting released, the ridiculously huge one..... hang on I will find......

edit: and forgot to say thank you for the free download, fucking sick !

edit again: finally just read this thread, cannot wait until september !!!!! sorry was so desperate to get hold of limit didn't have time to read this thread :P
insane tune

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom