astalavista that baby [WIP] jump up / bouncy

I'm not feeling this because, the drums are kinda weak. Try adding some open hats (longer) samples... I don't know what's wrong with it but it just doesn't make my head nod untill my neck breaks like any other jump up tracks... my point of view is trying to distort that bass a bit more and putting some more work on these drums.

It just sounded a little limp wristy (one listen) The fact that it's really quiet doesn't help, but I think that's not it. The snare is a bit flat, the bass is not quite there. Bit of work?

i really quite liked this... definately ot there yet, but is a good start! as this is a roller, neck breaking head nod aint so necesary, but i reckon beefing up the drums will give this track the oomph... ya get me?

appreciate the comments... i agree on the drums, just really struggling to get them beefed up and sounding good.
thanks for checking ill see what i can do !!

i think a snappier snare would suit this a bit more. i also think that a nice funky break would really give the drums a different edge, a bit looser in comparison to the tight hats that you have now. im looking forward to hearing this tune when it is done though. big up

Back
Top Bottom