Assistance

Lost me after the breakdown mate but im not it all that wailing synth buisness so probably not the best to coment, loving the intro though, i like the bee like stabs and the synth growls.

HELLO MATE. Some wicked samples in there mate and a cool theme to boot. The main section of the tune needs a little more energy but still a big improvement on the last tunes mate.
Maybe start your tunes with a thinner layer of sounds, so that your drop sounds more effective and heavy.
Keep going mate.
peace

like the intro too and would agree the synth im not much on
drums could use some beef to emm , i like the bass stabs though man soundin tough
keep werkin on your sound though man your the best judge of wot your tunes should soun like
respect

Definitely need some variation with that drum line, it's the same thing over and over. Maybe throw another snare or something metallic over that snare you got going on. Might want to look at putting a break in the middle of that beat to give you some seperation. Also try slowing it down a little bit while you are writing it and then speed it up when you get towards finishing it up. What's the bpm on that? I think there's a vibe in that though, you gotta grab hold of that vibe. What kind of equipment are you using? - Hope this sparks some thought - Werd up

cheers man, the bpm is 180bpm, as with all my tracks. Ive made a few tunes since then, i kinda tend to make one, then use the criticism gathered as a starting point on the next one. Check out the thread on 'No mercy' for my latest work.Peace:)

Back
Top Bottom