Asking price for Fully Serviced technics?

WhoSayReload?

VIP Junglist
My 1210's were serviced by Turntable Pimp last autumn who did the business, including; getting both decks fully serviced, fitting two new tone arms, fitting two new high quality RCA cables, two new clickless pitch sliders and two new target lights.They both work as good as new.

There is one dust cover, the other deck has always been covered when not in use.

I'm thinking 600 at the least.

My 1210's were serviced by Turntable Pimp last autumn who did the business, including; getting both decks fully serviced, fitting two new tone arms, fitting two new high quality RCA cables, two new clickless pitch sliders and two new target lights.They both work as good as new.

There is one dust cover, the other deck has always been covered when not in use.

I'm thinking 600 at the least.

If i were you i'd buy another dust cover. The resale value it'll add will outweigh the cost imo.

They mk2's?

If i were you i'd just sitck them on ebay and have a friend bid like £500 (setting a reserve costs money, i always use another account bid to set my reserve price instead). They you know theyre not gonna go for any less than that.

mk2's i assume? on ebay they tend to go for £400 in good condition. with new target lights and rcas you could probably get 500 is my guess

If i were you i'd buy another dust cover. The resale value it'll add will outweigh the cost imo.

They mk2's?

If i were you i'd just sitck them on ebay and have a friend bid like £500 (setting a reserve costs money, i always use another account bid to set my reserve price instead). They you know theyre not gonna go for any less than that.

mk2's i assume? on ebay they tend to go for £400 in good condition. with new target lights and rcas you could probably get 500 is my guess

Yep MK2's. I've got a mate lined up to hopefully take them off my hands, but I've just been checking out ebay, gumtree etc. and 600 doesn't look so likely now lol :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom