DnB Asking for feedback on Drum&Bass Track

Altudio

Hello everyone,

here is a track i'm currently working on.
It's 80% finished, no intro yet and needs some adjusments but i cannot work on it for a while so i'm submitting it here so you can tell me how you feel about it.

soundcloud.com/altudio/mirage-wip-premaster/s-ZkQDK

If you've taken the time to listen to it please tell me your thoughts on the composition and production, any type of feedback is heavily appreciated. I also did some premaster on it, feel free to criticize that, too.

Thank you very much :)

Hello everyone,

here is a track i'm currently working on.
It's 80% finished, no intro yet and needs some adjusments but i cannot work on it for a while so i'm submitting it here so you can tell me how you feel about it.

soundcloud.com/altudio/mirage-wip-premaster/s-ZkQDK

If you've taken the time to listen to it please tell me your thoughts on the composition and production, any type of feedback is heavily appreciated. I also did some premaster on it, feel free to criticize that, too.

Thank you very much :)
Yeah I like it mate. Could do with some vocals perhaps? Even if it's only an adlib or something

Thanks, i'm glad you like it :)
Yeah i was thinking about adding vocals just today, but i've never done it before. Maybe it's time to leave my comfort zone.

Thanks, i'm glad you like it :)
Yeah i was thinking about adding vocals just today, but i've never done it before. Maybe it's time to leave my comfort zone.
Yeah mate give it a go. As long as it's in key you should be alright. There's plenty of sample packs with vocals out there

very good tune you have going here!. maybe you consider throw a slight variation of the bassline somehow along the way? im glad to hear some musical pieces such as this. thanks for sharing this excellent track.

Hey man, love your work on the drums! Very well done. Its just a lil rough around the edges, but Im sure with some more work and mastering, this could be a very good tune

Back
Top Bottom