Asking for feedback on D&B track

Altudio

Hey guys, this is my last production.
I've been producting for 4 years now. I'd like to know if i'm going to the right direction and what are my mistakes.
If you took the time to listen to this track entirely i hope you enjoyed it and i would be very glad to read your feedback, feel free to bring any form of critisism. Thank you very much for this help.

The buildup to the drop is a bit to calm for me, it doesn't really hype up to it if you know what I mean. Unless, that's what you're going for of course. Drums are good imo, except maybe a bit less reverb/volume on the kick. Furthermore, I think this is a great track with enough variation!

i like it and agree to BT, nice track with good variations. i would change the drums, sound too normal for this of music for now, esp. the snare. i don't know much about snare tuning myself, maybe BT can help. i think the snare should be much splashier, maybe add 1-2 extra layers with different snares types. i like this clip from icicle and i think he explains very well:

Last edited:
Love the bassline!
The drop would kick in so hard with different drums. A lot cleaner and with less reverb, but that's just personal taste.
And maybe a short break before the drop comes in. Your bass sounds so great, would give it more space

Nice one!

Back
Top Bottom