Ask Aunt Smeg

zeeky deek

Moaning all the time.
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,024
that shits jus wrong man, but from

Sexually
Demented
Maniac

u expect nothing next
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,698
Hey, let's not question the sdm here! I'm not on trial! ;)
 

moriaty

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
4,440
Zé_Klown_DJ said:
that shits jus wrong man, but from

Sexually
Demented
Maniac

u expect nothing next

really??? i always thought that stands for

Spank
Di
Monkey
oh well, learning all the time...
 

zeeky deek

Moaning all the time.
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,024
Re: Re: Ask Aunt Smeg

sdm said:
Hey, let's not question the sdm here! I'm not on trial! ;)
I OBJECT! the thread was started by u.... :) aunt smeg has been victimised by the defendant for the amusement of the masses.
 

moriaty

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
4,440
Re: Re: Ask Aunt Smeg

Mulla said:
Had a reply yet?
not yet, the biatch is taking ages to solve me problems. I ll most def post it when its back
:thumbsup::D
 

zeeky deek

Moaning all the time.
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,024
wicked, cant wait to see wat this unfortunately faced woman has to say for herself
 

evol4276

DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!
VIP Junglist
Messages
871
Re: Re: Ask Aunt Smeg

GorDo said:
really??? i always thought that stands for

Spank
Di
Monkey
oh well, learning all the time...

??
Smell
Dat
Moose-knuckle

works too hehehe

:drums:
 

moriaty

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
4,440
Re: Re: Ask Aunt Smeg

logikz said:
what!! :tosser:
those links are dead!! :rinsed:
you suck!! :finger2:
well, youre partially right here..
my link works, and heres what it sais


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
09-02-2003 Top story

Neighborhood in shock as Gordo is accused of displaying flagrant homosexuality
NEW YORK - A usually calm New York neighborhood is in shock this evening as one of their own has begun to display signs of flagrant homosexuality. Gordo was seen this morning talking with a strong lisp and bragging about the prior night's homoerotic adventures with a bartender referred to as "Bubba".

Police then proceeded to apprehend Mr. Gordo after the suspect threatened to strike an officer with a rubber dildo. While being taken into custody, it was reported that the suspect made repeated attempts to "tap some ass" with several police officials, but no one was available to confirm these findings.

Mr. Gordo was released from the county jail late this evening after bail of $150,000 was posted by the suspect's friend "Bubba", who was later stopped on the street for possession of a jet-black double-headed rubber dildo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and here yours
----------------------------------------------------
Logikz has a small cock!
It has been revealed today that Logikz has an amazingly small weener.
It has taken us a while to pick up the courage to reveal such a news to the whole world, but we're now ready to announce that Logikz has a ridiculously small penis.
Many people told us we should not expose Logikz that way, that having to go through life with such a cock was already hell.
We thought about it, spoke amonst ourselves for weeks and finally came to the conclusion that the world has a right to know about what Logikz had to live with for his whole life.

Stop hiding Logikz , we all know now!

----------------------------------------------------

plus some pics that i will NOT post. So you wrong bout the dead links

but youre so right bout how much Bungle sucks man:thumbsup:
 

logikz

I Am Not The King
Messages
13,138
Re: Re: Re: Ask Aunt Smeg

haha!! thats right, they do work!!
quality!!
 

bungle

big n bashy
Messages
296
Re: Re: Re: Ask Aunt Smeg

GorDo said:
but youre so right bout how much Bungle sucks man:thumbsup:
:lol: rofl it could have been anyone i just thought gordo.is.gay had more of a ring to it, nhf :rosie:
 

moriaty

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
4,440
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ask Aunt Smeg

bungle said:
:lol: rofl it could have been anyone i just thought gordo.is.gay had more of a ring to it, nhf :rosie:
man..as if you dont know im joking...YUO SUCK!!!:lol:
 

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,153
Re: Re: Re: Ask Aunt Smeg

GorDo said:
well, youre partially right here..
my link works, and heres what it sais


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
09-02-2003 Top story

Neighborhood in shock as Gordo is accused of displaying flagrant homosexuality
NEW YORK - A usually calm New York neighborhood is in shock this evening as one of their own has begun to display signs of flagrant homosexuality. Gordo was seen this morning talking with a strong lisp and bragging about the prior night's homoerotic adventures with a bartender referred to as "Bubba".

Police then proceeded to apprehend Mr. Gordo after the suspect threatened to strike an officer with a rubber dildo. While being taken into custody, it was reported that the suspect made repeated attempts to "tap some ass" with several police officials, but no one was available to confirm these findings.

Mr. Gordo was released from the county jail late this evening after bail of $150,000 was posted by the suspect's friend "Bubba", who was later stopped on the street for possession of a jet-black double-headed rubber dildo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and here yours
----------------------------------------------------
Logikz has a small cock!
It has been revealed today that Logikz has an amazingly small weener.
It has taken us a while to pick up the courage to reveal such a news to the whole world, but we're now ready to announce that Logikz has a ridiculously small penis.
Many people told us we should not expose Logikz that way, that having to go through life with such a cock was already hell.
We thought about it, spoke amonst ourselves for weeks and finally came to the conclusion that the world has a right to know about what Logikz had to live with for his whole life.

Stop hiding Logikz , we all know now!

----------------------------------------------------

plus some pics that i will NOT post. So you wrong bout the dead links

but youre so right bout how much Bungle sucks man:thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Top