Ask A Question.....

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
That you thought you would never get the answer for maybe some nutter round here will be able to help you out.

Heres mine - Whats the cutting off height between midget and normal man?

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Damn it i was close i quote

Answer

Little People of America (LPA) defines dwarfism as a medical or genetic condition that usually results in an adult height of 5'0" or shorter, among both men and women, although in some cases a person with a dwarfing condition may be slightly taller than that.

mind you this american i dont know the global law

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
A brocolli is one of the most porous of vegatables avaliable, if it was in a can it would soak up the juices in the can and become mush

damn i enjoyed that answer

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
if you put a Brown Swiss cow into a field of frisian cows due to coming from different places will they be able to moo comunicate with each other .?

1995ting

VIP Junglist
when people fire their guns up into the air like after a battle or w/e, what happens to the bullets?

do they ever come back down and kill the idiots who fired them in the first place?

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
when people fire their guns up into the air like after a battle or w/e, what happens to the bullets?

do they ever come back down and kill the idiots who fired them in the first place?
Now you see this is actually what happened to the Red or should I say Native Americans. When conquering the new frontier the Europeans would hold 1 km races inwards to America. This was there pastime and much appreciated round the country roads of Kerry in the 1600s. But after every rece they discovered dead Red Indians after every km, because these were simple times they carried on there race accross the neverlands of the outbacks of america.......

Fuck this story has got the better of me I'm too drunk

1995ting

VIP Junglist
Now you see this is actually what happened to the Red or should I say Native Americans. When conquering the new frontier the Europeans would hold 1 km races inwards to America. This was there pastime and much appreciated round the country roads of Kerry in the 1600s. But after every rece they discovered dead Red Indians after every km, because these were simple times they carried on there race accross the neverlands of the outbacks of america.......

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist

Most wrong, the high flying eagles are catching the bullets on the downfall, and smelting them in the high caves and making nuclear bunkers

evolution