Ashley Madison

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Catsel, May 23, 2015.

1. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

2. RUSSLA

RUSSLA DNBF Monarch

Who'd a thunk it, just hit up your mum on there. Safe for the link, the naughty botch.

3. Catsel

shes a hit it n quit it chick

so don't get emotionally tired bro xx

4. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

Ohhhh, were you the guy in the black and white mask Russ? Or the blue mask?

or the red mask? I had the mr bean mask on.

5. Dark Lizardro

Dark Lizardro The Lizard that has a hammer Staff Member

Once I read that a brazilian "girl" was paid for creating various (by various I mean millions) of female fake profiles in it. And she was paid a sammich.

logikz likes this.
  6. Catsel

7. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

oh, hello? fun! fun fun fun, wonder what this is going to be like, when alls said and done.

im seem to recall the stats on those sites were 99% men, right accross the board, from the gay site, through swingers and prostitution, all the way to the hetero site.

and what a shock that must have been, only men?! on an internet sex site?! WHAT ARE THE ODDS, SOMETHING LIKE INFINITY PLUS ONE against whatever the fuck, good luck to old trevor sorting that out. bunch of guys jerking their dicks to fake profiles getting outed, so what.

8. Catsel

small penis

9. logikz

would you say my penis is biger than the bigest banana you ever seen or biger than reggae

10. Catsel

definatly biger than regae. but ive seen some prety big bananoes

11. logikz

nuh uh. you so have not.

12. Catsel

13. logikz

not actual banana. must be real fruit or no play fucko.

14. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Is Ashley Madison really dnb fourm? We are 99% men with one fake female profile, and a tranny.

Catsel likes this.
  15. logikz

Well there were four, all with different demographics but the one like you described has to at least have been at its basic concepts a dnb forum, now that you mentioned it, there are a few too many similarities. WReally gives it all away is the feigned heterosexuality and equally the interest and focus on the music, that ridiculous racket that long sequence of random noise and frequencies somehow people actually beleive is really an art form and therefore legit to be a follower of, man alive we really have them fooled. bon Jovi and Dick basically that's the name of the game round this neck of the woods

16. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

To true, but tell me about the golf shoes.

17. logikz

Well you are goigoing to need them as there is no footing at all in this mud, I would have thought that was obvious ivan. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to study the habits of this airborne snake like creature. Where the hell is Lacerda anyway, Portuguese awful jackass

IV4 likes this.
  18. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

This is a most dangerous game we are playing.... I am disillusioned to know that no man's opinion on any subject is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to make him know what he is really talking about.

19. logikz

yeah and even then, whats it to you? why do spiders weave webs. we know why, so as to catch food, and sustain themselves. so that could be considered to be that, for all general purposes, but it doesnt answer why the spider exists (and dont give me that shit about an eco system, that begs the exact same question, in fact, thats my whole point), why is it important that anything exists? its not, so with anal sex as an example, why do animals do stuff that doesnt make sense? well, there isnt exactly any shortage of examples, nothing any fucking thing does makes sense, from besting the silverback of the clan to just gaining sustenance for survival to injecting poison in your own blood, to gay sex, to playing the lute, to chucking all the styrofoam and plastic from your greasy burger joint meal right out the window in the parking lot, it is all of equal worth. because why anyhting, and why should it matter if it exists.
    the most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. we live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. the sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.