Ashes 09

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
This is fucking England and its pissing down with rain at the moment youll be lucky to see many of the matches not ending in a draw.

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
cricket. the perfect excuse to have a day out with the lads away from the missus and get pissed up. the actual game is shite

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
if negative nancy doesnt want to participate in quality ashes discussion she can gtfo :teeth:
You didnt see our summer last year it was blistering hot for one week in April then it pissed down with rain for 5 months solid.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
It all depends on Flintoff if hes fit and in form England have a chance but if he's not its gunna be a long series. The Aussies are shit scared of him and Pieterson.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
It all depends on Flintoff if hes fit and in form England have a chance but if he's not its gunna be a long series. The Aussies are shit scared of him and Pieterson.
I think they'll be a lot more scared of Harmison...................if he actually gets to play.

Gumby

VIP Junglist
awww all this cricket talk makes me wish it was summer. it has to be watched on a warm day with a cold beer. not indoors wearing a cardie and slippers with the damn heater on. :(

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
awww all this cricket talk makes me wish it was summer. it has to be watched on a warm day with a cold beer. not indoors wearing a cardie and slippers with the damn heater on. :(
how dare you whinge about weather when you live in australia!

its currently the peak of our summer and its about 13 degrees and grey outside ffs