Ash (Hospital-esque)

Yeah definite hospital vibes.. its good, the main section is well made. The sound in the intro reminds me of Trademark by Nu:tone and Logistics.. I was expectin something a little different at the drop. Work on that intro i'd say.

I love the drums and melody. At 1:07 there is a change. I wish more tension built up to the change and released on the change. My critique. On my end the mix sounds perfect.

Nice, crisp tune; I agree the mix is solid and clear. The first thing I noticed was how short the track is. You have two good melody/chorus sections: one right after the drop and one at about 1:07ish. The two melodies are in different parts of the sound spectrum (i.e. one is high and one is low), so it would be possible to expand the song by playing the two parts against each other at some point in the song. I think this would add energy and tension.

I agree about the intro, and have the same comment for the outro: they both need more sound textures, samples, or something to add interest and lead the listener along. While it kind of feels like the song isn't done, it's definitely off to a great start.

I hope this helps; I'm new to production myself so if my advice is off I apologize in advance...

Loving the vibe. Very netsky/ Fred v & grafix which is good! As above the intro feels sparse but I guess you know that already. I feel the drums could be bigger/ busier to compliment the big synths. Also maybe give some sort of a clue to where the tracks going before the switch, it almost sounds like 2 different tracks in the mix. However tight mixdown, very coherent.

Sounding good mate, defo very netsky-ish as pride said. to quote pride again, width is probably the main thing this track is lacking. Also perhaps some movement in the synth thats just following the sub in the first section of the main part.

I Loved this, feeling the netsky-ish, really nice work equilibrium. Only criticism as has been said is its too short, I think the intro should build a little more but once the track gets going I think you have a really nice vibe :)

Yeah nice tune, I like the pumping side-chained synth. I agree with most of the previous comments such as lack of width, need of incidental texture and the length of the track.

Back
Top Bottom