ASC - PORCELAIN (FORTHCOMMING EXIT)

Non Plus 003 ;) Backed with Focus Inwards. 12" of the year for me, ASC is really on form at the moment.

Out soon as well- maybe even next month (yn)

Non Plus 003 ;) Backed with Focus Inwards. 12" of the year for me, ASC is really on form at the moment.

Out soon as well- maybe even next month (yn)

i love how you have all this info bout the releases on exit, non plus and darkestral makes me a happy boy knowing the names and release dates of all these bad boy tunes

i love how you have all this info bout the releases on exit, non plus and darkestral makes me a happy boy knowing the names and release dates of all these bad boy tunes

Yeh come on OCR whos your source? you do seem to know alot about Exit & non plus shiz. Your uncle Instrumental or summin? ;)

he just trolls myspace & soundcloud. it says right on asc's myspace lol. use the google noobs

dope tune tho, i love those distorted bongo's hes ussing

he just trolls myspace & soundcloud. it says right on asc's myspace lol. use the google noobs

dope tune tho, i love those distorted bongo's hes ussing

whats the point of looking up on google when ocr can just spill the beans on all the releases.. its like a mini christmas every time he does it hahaha

20th is release date. So, yeah next saturday. Hopefully with Consequence around then as well, what with their synchronised release dates and all.

:mr_cool:

edit: maybe not. This week then. Brap and such

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I've always loved ASC's stuff but I don't know why, this ain't doing it for me.. maybe a grower...

Back
Top Bottom