ASC - PORCELAIN (FORTHCOMMING EXIT)

OCR

SB
VIP Junglist
Non Plus 003 ;) Backed with Focus Inwards. 12" of the year for me, ASC is really on form at the moment.

Out soon as well- maybe even next month (yn)

charlie131

VIP Junglist
Non Plus 003 ;) Backed with Focus Inwards. 12" of the year for me, ASC is really on form at the moment.

Out soon as well- maybe even next month (yn)
i love how you have all this info bout the releases on exit, non plus and darkestral makes me a happy boy knowing the names and release dates of all these bad boy tunes

Nick-ep

Rude FM // In-Reach Mag
VIP Junglist
i love how you have all this info bout the releases on exit, non plus and darkestral makes me a happy boy knowing the names and release dates of all these bad boy tunes

Yeh come on OCR whos your source? you do seem to know alot about Exit & non plus shiz. Your uncle Instrumental or summin? ;)

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
he just trolls myspace & soundcloud. it says right on asc's myspace lol. use the google noobs

dope tune tho, i love those distorted bongo's hes ussing

charlie131

VIP Junglist
he just trolls myspace & soundcloud. it says right on asc's myspace lol. use the google noobs

dope tune tho, i love those distorted bongo's hes ussing
whats the point of looking up on google when ocr can just spill the beans on all the releases.. its like a mini christmas every time he does it hahaha

Goosey_J

IGNORE ME
VIP Junglist
The percussion on this tune is something else. Ridonkulous, to say the least. Non-plus is shaping up to be a fucking ridiculous label. Music of the future ladies and gents.

OCR

SB
VIP Junglist
20th is release date. So, yeah next saturday. Hopefully with Consequence around then as well, what with their synchronised release dates and all.

:mr_cool:

edit: maybe not. This week then. Brap and such

Last edited: