ASC Out of Sync LP - Samurai Red Seal

Matty28

VIP Junglist
James Clements is known for a wealth of sonically diverse and deeply intricate electronic music, a discography that stretches right back to 1994 when he debuted his artist alias ASC. His forthcoming album Out Of Sync is the result of an 18 month stint amongst the ranks of Geoff Presha's highly progressive drum and bass imprint Samurai Music and represents an incredible labour of love for both the artist and the label.

The album's 11 tracks belie the sheer volume of potential material that Clements generated for the project, the final version preceded by several drafts and a gruelling selection process. Geoff shares his thoughts on the album and its looming release "To my ears, ‘Out Of Sync’ is a faultless work of truly original and deeply powerful music that will stand the test of time. I hope you enjoy it at least half as much as I do."

Really looking forward to this one, everything ASC seems to be putting out is gold at the moment and as for Samurai their output has been second to non this year. A strong contender for label of the year.

Cool video aswell

[video=youtube_share;t0PMgLIDn1w]http://youtu.be/t0PMgLIDn1w[/video]

Last edited:
Hadn't heard anything about this so it's a nice surprise

Look forward to giving the previews a listen

This album should be wicked if Blurred Pictures is the level of quality that is going to be on there. As Tiesticles said, a nice surprise for this morning :)

What an album, truly brilliant and had it stuck in my head all day. Music that stays with you long after its played!

I also got stupidly excited about the hidden track, i sat through 6 minutes of silence to get to it but so worth it!

Many thanks. That's exactly the type of response I was hoping for with this LP. Thanks again

Glad you all are liking it. Trust us, it stays with you more and more after repeated listens!

I've already lost count how many times i've played it, i've only had it for 3 days! Thanks to ASC and Samurai for releasing something so thought provoking. I love how the tracks transgend genres to create something uniquely futuristic and at the same time complement each other so well. Truly a work of art

I've already lost count how many times i've played it, i've only had it for 3 days! Thanks to ASC and Samurai for releasing something so thought provoking. I love how the tracks transgend genres to create something uniquely futuristic and at the same time complement each other so well. Truly a work of art

Thank you Mattty so great to see people getting it properly :)

Back
Top Bottom