Arturia Pigments

Fluff

VIP Junglist
Has anybody checked out the new Arturia Pigments synth?

I've been playing with it as part the free trial until Jan 10th and really enjoying playing around with the wavetables. It's probably not worth getting if you've already got Serum (which I haven't) but there is a pretty big discount for V Collection owners.

I've not used it but the interface does look nice and clean. How is the cpu load? I understand arturia can be quite heavy on it...

Fluff

VIP Junglist
I've not checked out the CPU loading yet. I don't find Arturia stuff too bad for CPU myself

dubpunk

seven of eleven
I have been demoing it for the last few days. It sounds really good but it is quite heavy on the CPU. I sometimes get pops or dropouts.

The sequencer is great and all of the different sections like FX and the sequencer are easily accessible and the GUI is appealing.

I just upgraded to V Collection 6 last month and they gave me a reasonable offer on this synth which I am considering. I'm going to keep playing it until January 10th to decide.

I don't have Serum. Need to play around with the new wavetable synth included with Ableton Live 10 Suite as well.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
It looks absolutely divine. Of course i cod never afford it, its not for the likes of old muggins

dubpunk

seven of eleven
I ended up buying it last night. I like the sounds I am getting out of it although it does seem to hit my CPU pretty hard.