Artists with a similar sound to Dimension & Culture Shock

Dalek657

Hey guys, Just wondering if you could tell me any other artists with a similar sound to that of Culture Shock and Dimension as I'm really liking that kind of sound

Thanks, I knew Hamilton already and although I like his sound a lot I personally think it sounds quite different with only a few similarities to Culture Shock and Dimension's type of sound. Thanks anyway though

Could you post a couple examples of the type of music you're after and I'll give a listen and go from there

Bmotion; Dossa and Locuzzed; Chords, and Cyantific all sound similar to varying extents.

Thanks. I'm still getting into BMotion and Dossa & Locuzzed but like them, Chords I can't get into and Cyantific seems to be similar but have more of a unique sound of his own

Chords I can't get into and Cyantific seems to be similar but have more of a unique sound of his own

So you're basically asking for a producer that's not unique — you just want more Dimension and Culture Shock. So I guess wait for them to release more music?

But it is funny that you can't get into Chords. For me he is the most similar artist to Dimension and Culture Shock and if they were all the same dude, I wouldn't be surprised.

I reckon you'd like ShockOne's new track "A Dark Machine". Dunno if it's on YouTube or Spotify yet but you can buy it

Hey guys, Just wondering if you could tell me any other artists with a similar sound to that of Culture Shock and Dimension as I'm really liking that kind of sound

Brookes brothers, Metrik, Kove, 1991 are all similar IMO

Back
Top Bottom