Artists/Tunes similar to Feint?

FoulMouth

Love Feint stuff and really enjoy mixing it however mixing Feint in to Feint gets a little old, what other songs/artists etc are there which has a euphoric type feel that Feint has?

Thanks

i would try and help you there, but i don't think i really want to promote any music that sounds like that.

sorry.

If it's the sound I think you're after just go on UKF dnb or something man although I haven't heard of this Feint person, try the Liquicity youtube channel as well.

yeah definately check out more cheese dnb, you will this on ukf and liquicity on youtube.

If you ever want to listen to real liquid check out Calibre, Zero T, Dj marky etc

yeah definately check out more cheese dnb, you will this on ukf and liquicity on youtube.

If you ever want to listen to real liquid check out Calibre, Zero T, Dj marky etc

I don't rate the channels man but I'm just giving the guy what he wants.

A good few very talented artists had their tunes uploaded to Liquicity (or SuicideSheep) channel, so I'm not for slating it. I personally do not rate Feint so much as well, but I wouldn't slate his music either, he obviously is capable of doing good tunes. And whenever I see "real drum and bass" "real liquid" "real whatever"...well, I just hate this elitism.

Here, try some of these FoulMouth:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom