Artists similar to DJ Sly

R Schwarzmüller

Hey,

since more than two years i'm in love with dnb, especially jump up. My first favourite artists were (and today, of course!) Original Sin, Hazard and Benny Page.

What makes me really go crazy in the last time are the tunes from Dj Sly! It would be glad if you could name some artists / tracks which are similar to his.

Can you also name some attributes which describe his style? I like that "dark" and "dirty" style with a heavy drop.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english
R. Schwarzmüller

Hey,

since more than two years i'm in love with dnb, especially jump up. My first favourite artists were (and today, of course!) Original Sin, Hazard and Benny Page.

What makes me really go crazy in the last time are the tunes from Dj Sly! It would be glad if you could name some artists / tracks which are similar to his.

Can you also name some attributes which describe his style? I like that "dark" and "dirty" style with a heavy drop.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english
R. Schwarzmüller

Cool to hear fans of his from outside the UK. Check Pacso, Guv, Dominator, Turno, Nu Elementz etc.

Dj Spice on Kool London is always a winner, makes allot for his own tunes aswell.
Turno, Alpha, Guv, pleasure, Propz&Rowney always smash it with the jump up they do a show on Ruthlesssoundz radio. As does DJ DARX who is an up and comer you might say but absolutely smashes a rave and has load a wicked set on DNBSHARE and Sound/MixCloud

Back
Top Bottom