artistCalled6 [Beatwarfare] - A Long Farewell - Chillout?

What are you using to write with? I think the melody is a bit too simple and could also do with variation throughout the piece, and it might be worth varying the percussion a bit more with an extra percussive element or two :)

Sounds interesting. I'd call that ambient electronic but it's hard to make a distinction. You should try adding more percussive elements to your music :)

What are you using to write with? I think the melody is a bit too simple and could also do with variation throughout the piece, and it might be worth varying the percussion a bit more with an extra percussive element or two :)

Thanks for the feedback Xujih. This piece was done with a Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, Ableton, Push and Sonic Faction plugins. I agree, it needs more variation. One of those tracks I had left in the closet and just wasn't sure if I should rework or it, or just move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds interesting. I'd call that ambient electronic but it's hard to make a distinction. You should try adding more percussive elements to your music :)

Appreciate the feedback VOIR. Usually I focus primarily on the percussion like in Passed Transgression
I think on this song I might have been looking for minimal, but ended up with more monotony.

Back
Top Bottom