Artist names, whered you get yours?

elmaruk

slannndaaaaaaar
VIP Junglist
do you guys think your names up or find them places?
dunno why but i can't really think them up and tend not too like or wanna stick with what i think of

found it quite funny when i saw Rockwells name was probably inspired by a font on word :O

I am today, yesterday and tomorrow.
I am the earth beneath the feet of modern man,
giving meaning to all things mortal.
I value no sin or sacrifice, I hold no qualms with eternity,
for the denizens of reality are not infinite, while I am forever.

Alright... GAYYYYY

I was gonna choose 'Pessimist' cos I'm a very pessimistic person. In the end I chose Kill Joy. Not really sure why. I suppose I can be sometimes.

That's the longest name for an artist I've ever seen. You need to reconsider your choice for an Artist name mate.

My name I had since college.
Pals were doing a night and using Sid James on the posters for it.
They got the idea of putting him on the posters after watching 'Carry On Camping'
The name of the campsite owner in that film is "Mr Fiddler"
The two came together in my head, 'fiddler' changed to 'fidla', and the name has stuck.

Convoluted story for a simple/silly name. :)

Well Wrigzilla was one of my nicknames in school (either that or wriglesaurus rex) and I liked it enough to use it as my alias.

Took mine from the emotion supressing drug in Equilibrium (Prozium)... I would have preferred Soma (From Brave New World), but that was already taken. :/

Band names/production names are always a bastard to think up, I've been through so many namkes changes jus 'cause I get bored of my current alias.

Me and my mate were having a beer, or a few beers, or a lot of beers, and we were thinking about names, but he hadn't given any suggestions and i was getting tired of that,
so i kinda started being wannabe cool and started naming things i thought of being stupid, and then i said subtitude and he liked it and i was like, Meh okay, still don't like it since,
i'm the one of us that is trying to produce and i produce under a name i don't like xd.
but meh

Originally my name was Forau, which i preferred, but no one knew what it was, so went for something a bit generic.

I wanna go back to Forau though. Just made a new soundcloud account of that name, so gonna start getting active on there, instead of my Dedbult account. I dont really like the name.

First heard it like 8 years ago in the X-Files, its the name some murderer dude in there goes by, named after one of the devils disciples. =P

Back
Top Bottom