Artist name, changed it, and again someone else has got it

From a google search I found I only share my name with a "team" or "clan" of call of duty players (Team CrYpTiCz) and a motorcycle stunt team (Team Crypticz) :lol: in all fairness those bikers can do some mad things

Crypticz is pretty xbox sounding to be fair so I asked for it haha

but yeah dude I would go for just whacking "UK" on the end of your name :) or USA if thats where you are from? :)

Man, I've changed my artist name more than I change my socks!

I remember when I first started out, I couldnt think of a name, and ended up coming up with "Dimenzion-X" which lets face it........is wank! Then once I started getting a little bit more serious, and writing alot of liquid stuff, my name changed to "Prophet". Again......wank. then about 2 years ago I started wanting to make some darker stuff, and felt my name didnt reflect that, which is where "Kronix" was born.

I'm pretty sure there's others out there that have used this name, but I dont really give two shits if I'm honest. I've had releases under the name of Kronix, and nothing has been said to me about it being copyrighted etc so fuck em all lol!

Yeah kinda having this issue myself right now. I feel Nuklea and Mojo spearately are getting pretty rinsed. Even got an email from an Hungarian Rock band asking if they could have my soundcloud address. I also think Japanese fans won't react kindly to Nuklea. I have had a few funny looks from Japanese people.

I resisted asking the forum because I thought people would suggest I call myself something like jizz monkey of doom, which is not my vibe right now.

If you're not interested in going mainstream, I wouldn't worry about people in other genres. Of course if you do want to be mainstream it helps to avoid this kind of shit right now. Best thing I can suggest is googling the names you come up with and see what comes up.

If you'r struggling with ideas, read a dictionary and cobble shit together. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom