Artisan vip

I witnessed most rowdy reaciton to a mix EVER when Andy mixed this with Hive & Keaton - Plague [Hive RMX] at the 6 hour ting with Marky. Riisu will vouch for me. It went off to a next level.

had this as my ringtone for ages... Always get a few weird looks when my phone goes off in public places...

not so fast, you're hurting me weeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggghh wob wob wob wob wob

I witnessed most rowdy reaciton to a mix EVER when Andy mixed this with Hive & Keaton - Plague [Hive RMX] at the 6 hour ting with Marky. Riisu will vouch for me. It went off to a next level.

I can vouch for you as well he he, it totally went off. Was sick.

was a sick night, i dont think i'll forget it for years! didnt end up cueing for hours to get in that night either (like i did on the most recent ram!)

anyway for anyone who isnt sure if the VIP is gettin a release or not...its confirmed...

The VIP won't be making a vinyl/digital release as was previously scheduled, but you can still pick up the original version which was released .. bouncerecords number 4.

src:http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=94107328&blogID=377269991

EDIT: Does anyone remember Stigma >> Sound in motion from that night??....fuck me that was killlller!!

does the original have the same "Not so fast your hurting me" sample?
i dont have the original man.

Back
Top Bottom