Artisan vip

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
I witnessed most rowdy reaciton to a mix EVER when Andy mixed this with Hive & Keaton - Plague [Hive RMX] at the 6 hour ting with Marky. Riisu will vouch for me. It went off to a next level.

mcdjsteff

i have to agree not like the orig at all!when andy dropped it at westfest fucking helll talk about dark!!!love it!!

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
had this as my ringtone for ages... Always get a few weird looks when my phone goes off in public places...

not so fast, you're hurting me weeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggghh wob wob wob wob wob

mcdjsteff

I witnessed most rowdy reaciton to a mix EVER when Andy mixed this with Hive & Keaton - Plague [Hive RMX] at the 6 hour ting with Marky. Riisu will vouch for me. It went off to a next level.
mann i fucking know innit!!!crazy fuckin shiiiitt!!def next level.

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
I can vouch for you as well he he, it totally went off. Was sick.

Dj-Pezzz

HangOutWithYourWangOut
VIP Junglist
was a sick night, i dont think i'll forget it for years! didnt end up cueing for hours to get in that night either (like i did on the most recent ram!)

anyway for anyone who isnt sure if the VIP is gettin a release or not...its confirmed...

The VIP won't be making a vinyl/digital release as was previously scheduled, but you can still pick up the original version which was released .. bouncerecords number 4.
src:http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=94107328&blogID=377269991

EDIT: Does anyone remember Stigma >> Sound in motion from that night??....fuck me that was killlller!!

Lunos

VIP Junglist
does the original have the same "Not so fast your hurting me" sample?
i dont have the original man.

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
if i remember correctly it has a couple of other samples from that episode - but not the same sample as the VIP