Artisan/Profiler

ali^

Bigtingsagwarn
VIP Junglist
On Nightlife 4 its called Artisan VIP, when its not the VIP on records sites is Profiler... any ideas?
Appreciated :andy:

redeye got the audio mixed up mate, it might be mixed up on some others too not sure, artisan vip is on nightlife 4, artisan is the A side of profiler, both sick tunes

youll recognise the original from the vip if you heard it. as boobman said though a lot of the sites have it switched around for some reason

the Vip and the original Artisan have different samples for the noobs out there.

and a different bassline. its a SHAME that the VIP wont ever get a release but thats life :)

Last edited:
the Vip and the original Artisan have different samples for the noobs out there.

and a different bassline. its a SHAME that the VIP wont ever get a release but thats life :)

haha, hope you aint calling me a noob!
but seriously gutted it wont get released

yeah they both have the family guy piss take of steven hawking

the VIP has 'not so fast you are hurting me'

and the original has 'clearly there is only one person here who understands the material'

both sick tunes tho

noob hahahaha. yer i cnt be bothered buying the original but if the vip made an appearance i wud defo purchase that shizzle

noob hahahaha. yer i cnt be bothered buying the original but if the vip made an appearance i wud defo purchase that shizzle

noob? wtf lol the original sounds 99.99% the same as the vip, if the sample was the same it would be 100%
but you will only buy the vip? andy c's influence is immeasurable lol

noob? wtf lol the original sounds 99.99% the same as the vip, if the sample was the same it would be 100%

There are a few other differences, The VIP doesnt have the 'Feel The Sun' vocals in the intro or bridge section

Last edited:

mate ive got Artisan. ive you have it you will know that the VIP has a different bassline structure to the original. it dont matter really coz the VIP aint ever coming out. :(

Back
Top Bottom