Artificial - Crack In The Ceiling

not a bad intro but the drop needs a bit more imo kinda rolls out like the intro too much needs a few interesting things going on :)

hi mate, am guna pm you a great link because i do believe it will help ya a lot, its jus a sample pack but its a good one. ez.

Dan

Hello...

be carefull with the levels and reverb release times, good start just keep at it, compare your tune with some others to get an idea, your doing ok, keep on itp

Peace

@ Dan: Ah cheers bro, much appreciated. I'm on it. :)

@ Freestyle: Thanks for the feedback mate. I added a bit of reverb to the master track to try and make it sound more professional, but I think I went a bit OTT with it. Sounds like it's being played in a church. :lol: I also used compression to add some gain, but I probably did that too much aswell.

Thanks for the encouragement guys. :)

Your bass sounds are like from a 80's synth, I suggest you search for some modern patches for your favourite synths and study how they are built, how a certain tweak affects the sound etc. I'll give you a few samples too to start with... check your PM's!

This sounds like one of my first haha, Took me back! No offense though I just mean I know how it is.

Youre getting there. Lay off the verb though, i muddies the tune up real bad.

Your bass sounds are like from a 80's synth, I suggest you search for some modern patches for your favourite synths and study how they are built, how a certain tweak affects the sound etc. I'll give you a few samples too to start with... check your PM's!

This sounds like one of my first haha, Took me back! No offense though I just mean I know how it is.

Youre getting there. Lay off the verb though, i muddies the tune up real bad.

Cheers for listening man and I've taken your good advice onboard. Thanks for the samples aswell. My cup overfloweth today. :D

Back
Top Bottom