Artifact - Unleashed

Dope track man! Really. Those orchestral stabs and loops works really well and gives the track a nice apocalypse feel. If I where to give you any feedback I think the drums lack some character. I think you could've done more with them. They are punchy and nice tho!

Also that doublekill sample feels kind of lame... but that might just be me haha.

Anyhow, this is some great stuff!

theres something wrong with you mate, this trafck is professional sounding! all i can say is that the double kill sample is a tad cheesey! other than that this is huge, sick work seriously

Proper cool intro, the drop is excellent. Definitely something I would buy (download). Great work.

- - - Updated - - -

Proper cool intro, the drop is excellent. Definitely something I would buy (download). Great work.

theres something wrong with you mate, this trafck is professional sounding! all i can say is that the double kill sample is a tad cheesey! other than that this is huge, sick work seriously

Nice one man, you have successfully persuaded me to replace the sample now, found a much more suitable one.

Thanks for the help though everyone, that's why I will always post my nearly completed tracks on DnB Forum- it helps so much to get opinions.

I have uploaded a new version with the new sample!

Back
Top Bottom