Artifact - NN1

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
Hello fellow producers! I haven't uploaded any tunes for months! So here is a sample of my latest work - unmastered at present.
Check the sig.
Love to hear some feedback!

That's deadly. Love when it kicks in at the 1.05 mark. what would you call this style? is it drumstep? It has a really epic sound to it

Oh yeah! This is tight. The lows are orgasmic. Drumwork and the atmosphere is really nice =)

fuck bro this is tight as hell!! best neuro style stuff ive heard on here in ages, that quiet synthy arpeggio thing at 1.45 reminded me of early pendulum and the pitch bent reese on the drops is absolutely insane!

I'm not the biggest fan of neuro but fuck me this is siiiickkko. Big ups man really, best tune from the forum I've heard In A long time...

Thanks Ritual mate!

If anyone has any technical questions or anything I'd be happy to answer- the only reason I am physically able to even produce is thanks to learning lots from this forum!

Damn. This is epic from the beginning. I like the way the ride is syncopated in the intro. Seriously though, this is a sexy ass track. I love Spor and this feels slightly reminiscent of his stuff. Very cool man, great job. I like how technical you are. My natural instinct is to want the snare to be dropped in pitch a bit, it sounds a bit high for me. But this track is excellent. I want the finished song.

Thanks Ritual mate!

If anyone has any technical questions or anything I'd be happy to answer- the only reason I am physically able to even produce is thanks to learning lots from this forum!

best tune ive heard on here full stop. serious sounds. those drums are ruthless, you make em yourself? really big track

Amazing track man, intro is epic from the start, drop is heavy as. And not mastered? Sounds pretty good then.

Great job

Thanks very much and Cartel - I did make the drums myself just layering breaks and carefully choosing kick and snare hits. Alot of processing too - mainly just Eqing compressing and expanding the stereo of the highs

Back
Top Bottom