ArticalDon - Predator (DnB)

ArticalDon

ArticalDon
ArticalDon - Predator (DnB Jump Up)

Hi guys,

Not been active for few months due to internet problems but all is good again so will be active alot more now.
just after some feedback on my latest Jump Up tune. Its my first track in about 5 months.. took me a day or two to make..

All feedback appreciated.

P.S. Tune is not 100% finished as of yet still work to do so any and all feedback at this point is helpfull. Also the sub bass is abit too loud i am aware of this ;)

Thanks
AD.

Last edited:
The intro is cool; though the percussion is kind of splashy. OMG loving the bass. The sub is huge, maybe even a bit too loud in the mix, as the kick feels a bit lost. Love the modulation that starts just before 1:30. I would maybe want stabs or a pad or something to fill up the upper frequencies a bit. The song is quite short; I almost feel like a breakdown or new section could come where you end everything.

Great beginning; great energy.

Thanks kdk, Yeah the sub is too loud, Soon as i Eq it and lower it abit the bass should fill up the upper frequencies nicely. Only uploaded half the track onto soundcloud because im down to 20 minutes of upload space.

Thanks again dude, Feedback taken onboard.

Back
Top Bottom