GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-laugh-eating-Steve-Carell-Brick-Tamland-Anchorman-GIF.gif

I'd really like a dubplate vip version of this with my name called in it if at all possible mate?

You know like the old SS/Grooverider ones back in the day...

I've got cash!!

I'd really like a dubplate vip version of this with my name called in it if at all possible mate?

You know like the old SS/Grooverider ones back in the day...

I've got cash!!
Haha i will take it into consideration xD

Well if you think you can do it that would be wicked man!

PM @Claus601 too I'm sure he would be interested in a similar vip dubplate version too... He loves these kind of riddims!
If you send me a youtube link or something like that that would help me with the idea, it would help a lot <3

I knew I had heard this name before an old boyfriend had this awesome tape from you back in the day, I dug it out its fucking siiiiiiiiick!!!

mixtape.jpg

pro tip.. if you don't care about stereo you can use one of the stereo channels as an optional fx send.. for example pan everything left.. so the left channel becomes a mono mix.. then anything that you pan a little bit to the right will get sent out the right channel and to whatever effect you send it to.. you can even have the return plugged back into the mixer just make sure it is panned all the way to the left or it will feeback (not that it would be bad to do that)

pro tip.. if you don't care about stereo you can use one of the stereo channels as an optional fx send.. for example pan everything left.. so the left channel becomes a mono mix.. then anything that you pan a little bit to the right will get sent out the right channel and to whatever effect you send it to.. you can even have the return plugged back into the mixer just make sure it is panned all the way to the left or it will feeback (not that it would be bad to do that)
Thanks for advice!

Back
Top Bottom