ARTFX - Wilderness feat. iDthePoet

this is wicked, i prefer the mc parts, the drop could do with more low bass maybe it sounds a little bare compared to the mc parts, wicked track tho mate!

I dig it but that high pitch sound gets way too loud imo. hurts mah ears. You need a big drop FX on that Drop to give it some umph you know, and a little more low end i would throw some more sub and low end the fuck outa your massive rez and throw some phaser on that bitch!

Hmmm it's an idea, maybe I can used a chopped up amen in the main drop to fill it out a bit more.
Any more tips, feedback or criticism?

Lacks the bottom end on the drop in my opinon.
Everything else seems pretty solid.
about the reese which plays on the drop, i would lower the stereo spread on the lower mids of it. like to 400hz-ish Sounds very wide in the bottom, not that it's a bad thing but just something i would do.

The beat's good and the track's interesting. Well done though.

Dope track, feeling the rapping parts more than the drop tho.

IDthePoet sounds a lot like Del the Funky Homosapien, anyone else notice that?

mate this is wicked... it seems like quite a delicate to play with. MC is good too, but i think maybe the vocal is a little too loud, just ever so slightly.

Also are my ears playing tricks on me or can i hear some quite low passed female vocals in the last 16 bars, is this throught the track? my ears are tired today lol

No your ears are not playing tricks on you, there are some talking vocals in the last 16 bars.
The vocal is this loud to keep it clear against the other elements, had a version with the vocal turned down a bit but it got a little unclear what the MC was saying at some points.
Maybe I'll automate the volume slightly.

Hahaa love your avatar btw, Antoine Dudson shit is too funny.
And really well done too! But I do noticed a little choir in the background.

Back
Top Bottom