ARTFX - Street Musician WIP

ARTFX

Artist, sound designer and tutor
VIP Junglist
Because Cubase AND FL Studio been acting like shit last couple of days I opened up Reason again, damn I like this shit! Still far from finished, it needs more edits and cuts on the drums and bass probably but was pretty happy so far! Also spend some bad ass long time cutting the vocal with NN-XT. :pimp:

Last edited:
lol what cheek, you dont post much feedback at all :P

i like it anyways, good groove, great sounds, better than most dubstep i hear, much prefer this kinda sound to the crazy stuff

I've got more posts than you ;) I haven't been posting feedback lately because I've been way too busy producing tunes, I try to give as much feedback as possible. But thanks anyway!

What do you mean with more artistic? I'm producing the music that I like, also I'm active in multiple genres, even in film music. Why shouldn't I be artistic?

a bit too wob wob erh erh for me. Personally if it's gonna go WOB then it needs to be dark or jump up. Sweet production tho, nice one.

Last edited:
Sounding good ARTFX! The loss of your usual appz can sometimes be a welcome kick up the ass. Looking forward to hearing this when its complete, I'm sure you'll twist this up when you get Cubase and FL working again.

I'm off to check out your signature tune next as I clicked on that by mistake and it sounded sick...

Peace

Thanks mate, yeahh I've just spend five hours of tweaking knobs and automating parameters on Reason to 'sculpt' the sound of the bass sounds more, trying to make them more defined. Gt some weird stuff going on with the phaser and automation on the frequency knob! Let's check that tomorrow on my monitor speakers and see if it sounds good. Also spend 2 more hours doing the mixdown, since I hadn't done any yet, the sub is much more clearer now. But will have to check that again tomorrow, pretty smoked out right now, but fuck it, let me roll another one!

:spliff:

its good i like everything apart from the computer game sounding wobbles. really think they ruin the feel of the track, but thats my personal preference im not a fan of the odd sounding wobbles i like it dirty!

Back
Top Bottom