ARTFX - Stairway To Heaven WIP

your drum sound is heavy, and the sub is nice and present, but i cant say i like the music very much. maybe funk up the break with some jazzy rides at different frequencies, get one hi passed, one low passed etc. could work. you said youd change the bassline i think thats a good idea too, id be interested in hearing what you come up with.

this is sick. drums are poundin man. maybe bring in some bass hits from 1:07 to the drop.. but the drop is disgusting really like it

Sup dude,

Nice tight production I really like the arrangement at the start of the tune and the kick drum sounds fat. I m not really feeling the seemingly random kicks pattern at 1.08 until 1.30, but once it drops its a nice solid bass but maybe needs to 'rip' a bit more. I would nt say change it completely, like some have, but spend time building and scuplting it to get right kind of grit for the tune. Nice clean work nontheless bro, just needs a bit more time spent on it. Big ups :)

Hmmm I'll go on with sculpting this bass a llittle more, maybe add a couple of layers. I'll add some more percussion also, then some more FX sounds.

Back
Top Bottom