ARTFX Sound Effects Volume 1

ARTFX

Artist, sound designer and tutor
VIP Junglist
cover.jpg

POST NO. 700! ARTFX proudly presents... ARTFX Sound Effects Volume 1!

I've been spending the last two days working on a subject called sound design. The first day was used for recording al kinds of sounds like zippers, pieces of metal slamming into each other, skateboard wheels, beatbox sounds and a lot more. The second day has been the slicing and processing of the recorded sounds. After two days of work I ended up with 1 Gb of samples and loops, ready for further processing.

Now normally I would end up having this samples lying around for a while, but instead I'm releasing this sample pack for free download. No usual samples like drum hits in here, all unusual sound effects. The package containes 480 audio samples and loops ordered in 12 folders, total of 1GB. Below is a list of the main folders:

• Atmospherics
  • Beatbox samples and loops
  • Downlifters
  • Impacts
  • Metallic FX
  • Robotic FX
  • Scratches
  • Swishes
  • Uplifters
  • Vocals
  • Weird

SOUND PREVIEW:

All samples are originally recorded by ARTFX, especially for this sample pack.
All sound design is done by Kaj van den Oord (ARTFX).

So do you want some new free samples? Then download the package below!
I'm looking forward to the tunes some of this sounds will be in.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

ARTFX SOUND EFFECTS VOLUME 1

Last edited:
Awesome, well done. I'll be on this tomorrow.

What did you record with? I've got a Palmtrack and been recording a few nature sounds to upload sometime. Even got the sound of a donkey chewing grass which ends in a big bit of noise when he munched my bloody recording thing.

Anyway, look forward to hearing what's in here.

Thanks mate, be sure to post a track when you use the samples, I'm looking forward to see the tunes.

"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."
Pish!
EDIT: And there we go! Looking forwards to checking this shit out.
Have you given any thought to doing a quick tut on sampling your own effects, atmospherics et al?

Last edited:
"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."
Pish!
EDIT: And there we go! Looking forwards to checking this shit out.
Have you given any thought to doing a quick tut on sampling your own effects, atmospherics et al?

Yes, I'm working at my official website at the moment the design is done now only adding the content.
The blog section is going to be used for tutorials and such, so be sure to keep checking that part of my website.
The first tutorial is going to be about sampling and resampling your own sound effects, gotta find a free decent screen capturing software first. :D So if anyone has a tip?

Also if anybody wants to see another tutorial, feel free to ask!

Back
Top Bottom