ARTFX - Project 1

You seem to be mastering cubase well my friend. Me on the other hand, really cant get my head around it lol, think I'm gonna stick with FL for now.

this is sounding really strong for a 2nd track in a new daw. sometimes i work with my buddy in cubase but i have yet to grasp it...

on my monitors the bass is lacking. i can hear the movement and tone fine, there is just no impact. the drums and atmos/fx sound great and everything sits well. nice work man.

this is sounding really strong for a 2nd track in a new daw. sometimes i work with my buddy in cubase but i have yet to grasp it...

on my monitors the bass is lacking. i can hear the movement and tone fine, there is just no impact. the drums and atmos/fx sound great and everything sits well. nice work man.

The bass is lacking? I use Alesis monitors and the subwoofer is banging pretty much bass.

i wasn't looking to criticize...only to report what i hear. i am listening on a macbook pro/apogee one/krk rokit 8s. many times i find my own basses to sound great on many different systems, but there is one or two that they don't. it's those that i want to know about.

Yeahh the bass sounds pretty solid here, but I get more comments from people saying it's lacking bass. Thats why I would like to have a pair of high end mackies or something like that, but yeaahh... Need more money though..

make a little channel strip then

slap a basic eq on your master, and lower the sub frequencies..should do the trick til you get those mackies:)

edit:ps....this eq obviously has nothing to do with ur actual mastering chain!! u would bypass it b4 u render!!

Last edited:
Nice dude:) Liking that arp reminds me of originals sin liquid stuff. Everything else sounds nice too, but i got a little dissapointed when the arp dissapeared and there was no pads lead or anything hehe

Back
Top Bottom