ARTFX - Poject Zero WIP

clean drums. like the edits of the beat at the end of the bar. all your sounds are realy clean. tune gets catcher as it goes along

Thanks for the comments guys!

Sounds good so far. Maybe the tribal beats in the intro sounded a little limp... how could I say it... not limp, but dry, on their own.

Gonna look on that, I'll throw some reverb on it!

quite nice mate, for all that i know. Maybe needs some cuts into the rolling sound? A little beat left out, so the crowd stutters when going at it...

Or not. I don't know, i know shit about producing, haaahaaa :teeth:

quite nice mate, for all that i know. Maybe needs some cuts into the rolling sound? A little beat left out, so the crowd stutters when going at it...

Or not. I don't know, i know shit about producing, haaahaaa :teeth:

No think your right, I'm gonna work on that because it was still on the list of things to do! :D
And damn I need a vocal for this, but can't seem to find anything useful.

No think your right, I'm gonna work on that because it was still on the list of things to do! :D
And damn I need a vocal for this, but can't seem to find anything useful.

alright then, give me heads up when you have an update of this.

+ an idea for vocal sample: a commercial. It's recorded in broadcast quality, if you're lucky you hardly have a background to filter out, ... Could even go with a dutch one, why not? Just take some quotes out of there and you're off.

This ain't a good idea if you were in for long singing type vocals. If that's the way you wanna go, why not contact a hiphopper/rapper from the netherlands? He might have tons of tunes lying around, and could even give you the acapella of it...

---------- Post added at 13:34 ---------- Previous post was at 13:32 ----------

fuck, i might as well start producing as well with these ideas :teeth:

Hmmm yeahh I could do that, have quite some connections in the dutch Hiphop scene.
but no I want to go with something in English, so have a look around on the internet.

Hmmm yeahh I could do that, have quite some connections in the dutch Hiphop scene.
but no I want to go with something in English, so have a look around on the internet.

That's like being a pimp and still wanking off. You've got it easy with yr connections mate, use em! ;)

Yeah I know, but I prefer English vocals on my tracks.
But I know a couple of guys who could do English vocals and that is also going to happen soon.

this will be typed out quick, as i'm back off to my studying books:

the vocals on the intro part fit well, but i think they're not sync everywhere with the music. Gone through the track fast, so don't know where or what, but check it. The second time you use the vocals, at the break off before the drum bit starts, i don't think you need as much reverb there as you used in the beginning. It feels more right in the beginning than there. And, the few words before the drop at 3 mins are not needed imo...

Hope this is useful.

Back to them books! *__*

---------- Post added at 21:06 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

oh, and you still have to update the soundcloud link in your sig.

Hahaa thanks, didn't knew that the link was still my old account. :D
I'm going to walk trough the vocal again, see if I can make it fit better.

Top stuff you got there mate. And I'm impressed, cos as you know I too have recently got cubase 5, and I have yet to even work out how to get a single sound out of it, let alone write a riff in it!

Well I had this done in a couple of days. Took me one day to sort out how to make the drums in Battery, but after that it has gone rapidly.
Great piece of software, now working on EQ-ing all low end out of the FX, hats, cymbals, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom