ARTFX - Obscurity

ARTFX

Artist, sound designer and tutor
VIP Junglist

So this is my newest tune, I'll hope to get some reviews on this one.
This tune is one off the tunes which are coming on my album this year, so some advices and tips are always welcome!

Produced with FL Studio 9 at 175 BPM.

http://soundcloud.com/artfxdnb

Last edited by a moderator:
well that intro is.. EPIC! haha
some massiv classical shit runnin into a mad one!! u dont hear much of that nowdays besides on the anatomy LP

the drums are like jump up drums, in your face style, but then your content is a bit more kinda ram sounding, i would of preferd the bass riffs to be a little darker to go with the epic sampling, as the synth sounds more happy to me; and it loses its dark edge that it had in the intro. i would of liked it to be a dark track from the sound of the intro, but its more original your way neways

nice work still.. great use of that classical sampling. would probably be enjoying this if it was better quality than youtube video, but it still sounds pretty good i just cant comment on the mixdown. feel free to return feedback if u get time :p

intro is really good, i liked it aswell. but youtube really puts me off writing more...

would you mind setting up a soundcloud acc and up it there?

good work tho! how long do you make music if you dont mind me asking?

Man that intro gave me goosebumps! Which doesnt happen very often! Simply outstanding! Drums were nice and punchy, and when it dropped it all sounded good1 I wanted the bass to be a little more stomach churning but what you have works, its just my personal taste!

But that intro.........Damn!

Thanks a lot, I'm working on a new track too which is gonna have slightly te same feeling, but with a darker atmosphere.
But I was happy with this intro too!

Back
Top Bottom