ARTFX is back into Drum & Bass!

Why would it be cheesy hahaa? :P
Maybe because of the techno/electro type of intro sound?

Well, I'm gonna keep that in, aiming for a nice floorfiller right here, nothing to dark or deep, just a nice dance-able tune.
Been working on it for only a hour though, but got stuck due to parents complaining about the volume... Damn I hate that shit, can't wait to move the fuck out of here!

Well, I'm gonna keep that in, aiming for a nice floorfiller right here, nothing to dark or deep, just a nice dance-able tune.
Been working on it for only a hour though, but got stuck due to parents complaining about the volume... Damn I hate that shit, can't wait to move the fuck out of here!

lol... i just find it interesting that producers who make the kind of dubstep you do make the kind of dnb like this... the two don't seem to go hand in hand?

bloody good for an hour though! i can see what niche this fills, just not my cuppa, yagetsme?

lol... i just find it interesting that producers who make the kind of dubstep you do make the kind of dnb like this... the two don't seem to go hand in hand?

bloody good for an hour though! i can see what niche this fills, just not my cuppa, yagetsme?

Yeah I get u mate, but why should those things go hand in hand?
I mean I heard some cheasy Noisia tracks while they still also produce hard and dark banging tracks.
I heard Dubstep producers who produce the most filthy shit but also have some cheasy ass electro/house type of tracks.

It's just the mood I'm in at the moment, maybe next time will be something more darker or whatever.

I'd maybe say that bass is a bit loud in the mix, and the snare is too low in the mix, the beats don't carry as much weight as I'd like. It's some solid work I'd say though, well done!

Yeah Rev, only worked for an hour so far on it. Tomorrow I'm gonna change the intro synth some more, make it a lot bigger.
Haven't done any mixing yet so no going to do that tomorrow, also going to make a bassline that is a little more interesting.

I'll post the new version up probably tomorrow evening! :D

Now you just gotta worry about your new neighbours talking shit about all the noise!

But yeah, nice track man, definetly not cheesy!

Now you just gotta worry about your new neighbours talking shit about all the noise!

But yeah, nice track man, definetly not cheesy!

Yeaahh, but I'm aiming for a home in this neighborhood where a lot of youngsters live.
Couple of my mates also and they're all producers so people there are used to lot of music and noise. :D

Yeaahh, but I'm aiming for a home in this neighborhood where a lot of youngsters live.
Couple of my mates also and they're all producers so people there are used to lot of music and noise. :D

More commonly known as a "Hood" or "ghetto" lol!

Nice to hear some drum and bass from you mate, although I prefer your dubstep stuff if I'm honest

Sick melody in the intro, Maybe a little cut of higher freq to your intro synt would sound cool;
Drop is very cool; nice work dude!

More commonly known as a "Hood" or "ghetto" lol!

Nice to hear some drum and bass from you mate, although I prefer your dubstep stuff if I'm honest

You can't make conclusions when comparing my finished dubstep tracks to this little snippet. ;)

ez mate and thx for the follow on SC. your tune 'DNB project' is heavy, the drop is insane. might use it some clubnight next year if u dont mind. give us more of that shit!

Back
Top Bottom