ARTFX - Dubstep Fuckerrrr WIP

I like the intro, sounds like something from a movie. Drumwork sounds clean and crisp, and definately has enough punch for dubstep. Nice build. Oh shit!!! that bass is pure filth on a stick! Maybe it could do with a little more mid range but it's good as it is IMO. Good varience too.

I like this mate, one of your best dubstep attempts so far...

everything sounds solid to me, but somehow, the edge is missing. bassline sounds good so far, but needs more work imho, its not IN YOUR FACE enough imo :D
kick could use more lowend aswell. and as you may know, im a sucker for little sound fx.

finish it. pretty good regarding its a WIP!

everything sounds solid to me, but somehow, the edge is missing. bassline sounds good so far, but needs more work imho, its not IN YOUR FACE enough imo :D
kick could use more lowend aswell. and as you may know, im a sucker for little sound fx.

finish it. pretty good regarding its a WIP!

Yeah I think those are all thing for the mastering process, but I'll add some more FX sounds.

erm, dunno. but id make the bass and drums sound fat before the actual mastering. in fact i dont master anything at all. i make the mixdown as fat as possible and just stick a limiter on the top for playing out purposes.

Okay I'll try and crank up the distortion a bit, change the EQ slightly, maybe that helps.
Any more great tips?

kick could still be a bit bigger for my likings. bass is rocking now tho. maybe add some more hi hat shuffle aswell?

nice one, really improved it mate!

Yeah I'll send it in as soon as I finish the track mate.
Maybe going to finish some more DnB tunes too so I'll send in about 3-4 tracks. ;)

big tune artfx!
i love that yeah/yoi sound u got goin on, n the production is tight.

although imo, when u switch it up n the kick goes in 4x4 time, i dont think the lfo rate of ur synth sounds makes it fit nicely.
maybe something like 1/8 rate would be more fitting...though after listening a couple of times ur rate sounds good, just going by how i heard it on the 1st listen.

big tune artfx!
i love that yeah/yoi sound u got goin on, n the production is tight.

although imo, when u switch it up n the kick goes in 4x4 time, i dont think the lfo rate of ur synth sounds makes it fit nicely.
maybe something like 1/8 rate would be more fitting...though after listening a couple of times ur rate sounds good, just going by how i heard it on the 1st listen.

Yeah I was thinking the same on that LFO rate thingy.
Going to make a version with a different bass pattern + patch in that part see what I like more.

Very lush sounding intro, drops hard, great drum variations, bass variations, this got everything really, and the mix seems to be solid on my phones as well. Totally solid dubstep track you got going on here! Nothing to complain about.

Back
Top Bottom