House ARTFX - Daystar WIP

Yeah, I've been absent for some time... You know, always working my damn ass off to get my stuff out. Working for months on my new website which is going to be big, and way beyond just a place to "showcase my music". Everything is a lot of work though.. But I've found a new part time job during the morning so I can now freely produce in the afternoon. :D It's been for months since I could normally do that!

I'm kind of trying to find my style with this, and I'm still working on some variations for the drop. Will update as soon as possible!

hmmm i was really liking this until the drop, the intro is sick as mate! great work.... but the drop just doesn't do it for me maybe thats just personal taste tho

But I've found a new part time job during the morning so I can now freely produce in the afternoon. :D It's been for months since I could normally do that!

Funny I've been doing must of my production between 11pm and 6am.... just because i work late. Nice track i cant give you much feedback till its a bit longer but its defiantly a good start.

Back
Top Bottom