Arsenal 1 - 2 Hull City

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
So we only gone and turned over the Arse at home, stopping their unbeaten run. Who'd a thunk it eh?
Geovanni's goal was a fucking scorcher, Man City must be pissing in their pants for thinking he was surplus.
Go on Hull City! Tigers for UEFA!

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Well done Hull, we were beaten fair and square and Geovannis goal was absolutely off the chain! Of all the newly promoted sides, I think Hull will finish highest up the table.

That was only our second loss at the Emirates :(

gcurt1s

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
we lost at fulham so it wasnt that much of an unbeaten run. considering we only lost three times last year and we've already lost two, not good. if manchester city win we'll go fifth, but tottenham are last so it's fine

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
As the table stands, Hull are now in 6th and Arsenal are in 4th.
But 6th place within 7 games for a newly promoted team is well exciting.

I also won 100 quid from a friend (a Fulham supporter unfortunately), I bet 50 that Hull would place in the top six within 8 games, and he bet 50 that Fulham would stuff Hull in their first premiership game. Victory tastes sweet.

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
indi, after six games, you got about a third of the points you need to survive already. that's good work

chanty

VIP Junglist
Hull my fuckin bogey team. beat Bristol City in the play-off final then beat the gooners 2-1 at the Emirates. cunts

Top Bottom