ARRRRGH FOR FUCKS SAKE

DJHaze

when youve been mixing all week waiting on tunes to pop out a huge mix, they tunes arrive and the mixing just GOES SOMEWHERE??? i cant mix for shit today, i really cant. christmas day and im banging this one out baby. its gonna happen.

gonna be huge when its done tho i hope.

calibre
apex
blame
ram trilogy
brookes brothers
andy c
icicle
nu:tone
taxman
heist
jenna g
chase and status
TC
noah d
xample
sigma
logistics
subfocus
danny byrd
hazard
cabbie
lynx
fricktion + kt
clipz
killa hurt
+ more

all in the mixx.

sorry im just fucked off i cant mix today.

so this is atracklist for a mix ur going to do?
why the need for the thread?

I hate that as well mate fucking does my head in, best thing to do is just have a break from it.

yer im just not going on them for a bit, nah the thread was to express my anger and the artist list was just a list of artists that will appear in the mix im trying to fucking do lol.

Shit days at mixing are the worst. I rekon its stress uno, best thing to do is just leave it 4 abit and forget all about it.....

Scuba recommended to play some of your old tunes, things you are familiar with and see if that helps. its a good one for me now.

phew, glad im not the only one that has shit days. some times ill touch the decks and i sound like somone who has never touched em before n i get angry, other days i merely look at the records n they perfectly sync them selves in to amazing double drops haha (bit dramatic but u get the jist )

i find smashing a vinyl over my 89 year old neigbours head works quite well, oh and frisbeeing them at their cat

i havent played in a club yet (n) but for the record i can mix well 99% of the time.

when youve been mixing all week waiting on tunes to pop out a huge mix, they tunes arrive and the mixing just GOES SOMEWHERE??? i cant mix for shit today, i really cant. christmas day and im banging this one out baby. its gonna happen.

gonna be huge when its done tho i hope.

calibre
apex
blame
ram trilogy
brookes brothers
andy c
icicle
nu:tone
taxman
heist
jenna g
chase and status
TC
noah d
xample
sigma
logistics
subfocus
danny byrd
hazard
cabbie
lynx
fricktion + kt
clipz
killa hurt
+ more

all in the mixx.

sorry im just fucked off i cant mix today.

Subfoccus? :/ I haven't heard many good tunes from them lately.

But apex for sure should be top

mate i get those days, u jst feel like smashin up ya decks! i always jst walk away n come bk later.. normally works

Back
Top Bottom