DJstonar

" This tune is sick!!,

Redeye - nope
Chemical - nope
Nuurban - nope
Discogs - nope

Its obviously not on vinyl then.... DRY!"

Don't you hate these finds.

Looks like Serato is going to be the way forward after my gap year.... more expenditure!

Rant over.

Anyone had similar experiences?

Theres a few, I really like this guy called InContext's stuff, a lot of it is on youtube, But Today i heard VV Brown Shark in the water Blame remix and love it, Wanted it for when i get back from OZ but cant get it on Vinyl and im not a CDJ guy :( ho hum!

Yeah I hate it when good tunes are only released digitally. I bought Serato for that reason but it's not the same.

It's leaps and bounds ahead of using a CDJ, imo, but it still isn't like vinyl. I find there's something really unnatural about searching for a file on a list compared to flicking through sleeves. The sound is different too (not necessarily better or worse, just different). I know it sounds insignificant but to me it makes a difference.

Cos i can afford that!

Its not really worth cutting it tbh. Wayy too much effort for just another tune to get mixed with all the time then left in the vinyl box :(

How much do they cost?

I got told once it was like 40-50 quid just for a single side?
Can you cut Dubs of other peoples work and use it in clubs? I assume you can providing you have paid for it - as it is in theory its just like burning a 320 to cdr?

if u purchase the 320 of a site such as beatport you can then do whatever youd like with it since you own it. If u dl a track illegally and cut it you will be frowned upon if anyone finds out. chances are though if you are getting a dub cut it was either given to you or you bought it cause a shitty quality track cut to a dub is going to sound TERRRIBLE :P

Back
Top Bottom